How to permanently delete my Facebook account in 2020
To permanently Facebook delete your account:
- Click this “more” in the top right of the page.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information on the left side.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Or click the link below https://www.facebook.com/deactivate_delete_account
- Select Permanently Delete Account and then click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Click Delete Account.
- Enter your password and then click Continue.
What will happen if I permanently delete my Facebook account?
- You won’t be able to reactivate your account.
- Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you’ve added in your Facebook account will be permanently deleted. You won’t be able to recover anything you’ve added.
- You won’t be able to use Facebook Messenger and you can’t use your Facebook Login for some other apps you have signed up with your Facebook account. You might need to contact the websites and apps to retrieve those accounts.